Our lawyers possess substantial skill and experience in providing comprehensive corporate and commercial legal supports and advisory services to clients across a wide spectrum of industries. Combining commercial sensibilities and legal expertise, we assist our clients to structure, organize and implement their business ventures and investments, including structuring, financing and securing investments as well as establishing new projects in various industries.
We also actively advise clients who are seeking to establish or expand their presence in Indonesia and work closely with certified public accountants to provide tax and accounting advice as well as shares and assets valuation.
Working closely with our clients to understand in-depth the nature of each of our client’s business, we are thus able to advise and implement the most efficacious business entity or corporate structure to adopt for any given business deal or undertaking. Our services include:
- Incorporation of foreign investment companies and registration of foreign branches;
- Registration of business and representative offices;
- Corporate secretarial services;
- Advising on shareholder issues and drafting shareholder agreements;
- Advising on joint ventures, strategic alliances and partnerships, and on the preparation of the relevant documentation;
- Corporate restructuring;
- Advising on and drafting of the sale of goods, licensing, agency and distribution agreements
Our clients include multinational corporations, real estate development and management companies, listed companies, overseas entities, private equity investors, SMEs, and start-ups.